15 Jun 2011

A Splash of Colour @ I ♥ Promakers

I'm Proud to be the Guest Designer over at I ♥ Promarkers challenge this week they have the theme Black White plus one other colour, I chose this Aqua blue for a change from my usual pink I think its fresh and cool just right for a summers day.
Not only that I'm sponsoring this weeks challenge with a prize from my shop Die cut Dreams so I hope you'll pop over and join in the fun for a chance to win, also you must see the fantastic DT work over there this week.
For my card I used this cute girly hAnglar  stamp from the Beach collection, coloured of course with Promarkers .
I also used nesties, Prima  flowers, vintage silk seam binding ribbon and a Glass pearl pin with a bumble bee charm which I made myself.
Have a great day
Hugs ........

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

11 comments:

Juls said...

fab!! Loving the flowers and the pins!! Hugs Juls

misteejay said...

Beautiful card

Toni xx

parenting articles said...

so cute~ :3

Online Parenting Class

Exclusively by Mel said...

Susie your card is so pretty!!
I love the beautiful blues.
And the design is wonderful.
Love it!
Mel. xx

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous & I love love love the cool blue colour its lush hun.
Congrats on your GDT shug.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Lori said...

Oh Susie, i love the punching with the black behind, makes it pop with brilliance, this is fantastic!

krafty-kutz said...

Susie hunni, this is gorg!!! Stop crafting and get ur packing done!!! pmsl. xxx

Claire x said...

This is a beautiful card Susie - love the way you have punched out the border with the black behind, really works well. Hugs, Claire x

Sue said...

Hi hun
a gorgeous card, awesome colouring,couldnt ya find ya pink pen!! lol, sue,x

Crafty Chris said...

Gorgeous Susie loving the blues.
Chris x

Linda said...

Wow what a beautiful card!!!! Just
became a new follower!!!! Your creations are amazing!!!!! Excellent work!!!