11 Jun 2011

Stunned !!!!

Morning all and what a lovely day it is down here in Gosport on the south coast of the UK, the sun is shinning and the sky is a beautiful shade of blue and I'm feeling very happy...why you ask .... well to be honest although I am always overwhelmed at the kindness of my fellow crafters this morning I am totally stunned .... You might remember a couple of months I told you about a lovely British lady living in the USA that I found selling lots of yummy goodies on eBay called Ali,  Ali's Store .
Anyway I have made a couple of orders from Ali store over the last couple of months and last time I ordered she very kindly offered my readers 10% off their orders that week if they mentioned my name when checking out which I thought was so kind of her.
Well this morning I have to say it was like Christmas in my house I just can't believe the kindness that arrived with our grumpy old postman !!! lol
look at the photo OMG !! this lady is one of the kindest store owners I have ever come across, I keep looking at everything and stroking it !! ha ha almost all of this is a gift from Ali , Thank you so much Ali.
Girls if you get a chance today just pop over and take a look at all the yummy things Ali's has in Store
Don't think coz the store is called "Ali's scrapbook Outlet" that she just has stuff for scrapbooking
.....Oh no there is something there for everyone , you'll be amazed and amazed at her prices too
Well my day can't get any better I'm sure but I hope you all have a day as good as mine.
Hugs.......

8 comments:

Anne said...

Hi Susie! Thanks for the heads up on this store - off to have a look. How are things going on the house front? Have a good weekend. Hugs x

Larisa said...

wow!!! Great amount of goodies. I wis I had a part of them at leaast...
Hugs. Larisa. xx

Crafty Chris said...

Def looks like xmas has come early enjoy your goodies, and have a great weekend.
Chris x

craftykitten said...

Hi Susie,
Wow, what a fabby stash that is!! I'm off to check it out - but I warn you - if I spend loads of dosh it'll be all your fault!! ROFL.
Hugs
Dawn x

sara said...

wow what a lucky girl you are have fun playing !!
hugs sara x x

misteejay said...

Lucky you...good weather & goodies to play with. Not sure what the weather is trying to do here as it keeps switching from heatwave to monsoon.

Have a good weekend

Toni xx

Exclusively by Mel said...

WOW what a lovely lady to give you such a lot of lovely goodies.
Have a great time using them xx
Your postman sounds like the one I had in the past.
Now we have a lovely postman,bless him he must get sick of the sight of me!!
Have a great weekend Susie.
Love, Mel. xx

krafty-kutz said...

Halfers????? xxx