30 Oct 2011

Mid - way @ Totally Tilda (#34 Autumn Leaves)

Hi Tilda Lovers!!! There is still time to enter the Totally Tilda Challenge you have until Friday the theme is Autumn Leaves
Please pop over and join in the fun and enter for a chance to win the fantastic prize that's up for grabs,
Also you just got to go over and have look at the amazing creations my very talented Design Team have made
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias
 
Please note my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams will be re-opening  at the beginning of November

6 comments:

Liz's creative corner said...

Ah hun she looks lovely, fab autumn card, love the image and colours, hugs liz xx

Pam Sparks said...

I love how you colored and created with her Susie! I had to go look and make sure I had her after seeing this!!! whoo hoo.. .I do!

scrappyjacky said...

Gorgeous card,Susie....love your leaves.

krafty-kutz said...

this is another stunner sweetie..your colours are gorg! xx

Nicola said...

Beautiful card and colour combo Susie, love your use of leaves which really pop.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

having a {me} day said...

This is beautiful Susie. Love the colours on Tilda and your diecut leaves. keeleyxx