14 Oct 2011

Vintage Cake Tin

No card today, I've been sorting out my craftroom (still have 19 boxes to wade through and unpack!!! but I'm getting there) and my desk is clear believe it or not !! lol
I did take a little time out to make a few yummy little chocolate fairy cakes for after school (and I didn't even lick the spoon let alone eat on ...that's not to say I won't later !!! he he ) Both Reid and Woody munched though 2 each so they must be good.
Do you like the lovely Vintage Cake Tin they're being kept fresh in? it's lovely isn't it !? well its from the www.dotcomgiftshop.com and its perfect for storing all your home baked festive treats in, you can find it Here.
Also the Dot com gift Shop have their very our own range of charity Christmas cards this year, with a huge 90% of the proceeds going to Cancer Research UK , I hope you'll go take a look Here they are really stylish and 90% going to such a great cause !!!
Have a great weekend everyone
 
Please note my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams will be re-opening  at the beginning of November

8 comments:

Vicky said...

Mmmmmm very nice indeedy hum...I'll be over soon for a nice cup of tea and one of those delish cakes...lol..

big hugs Vicky xx

kbrandy4 said...

Gorgeous Vintage tin and yummy cakes Susie!! Looking forward to your shop opening! Have a great weekend Susie!!

Hugs Hazel xx

Mummylade said...

it's absolutely wonderful, and the cakes looks soooo yummy. I would have licked the spoon... and the bowl... and my fingers... =)

Linda said...

Yum yum these look so good!!!!! Do you ship to Canada!!!!!! Love sweets!!!!

Christine L said...

Mmmmmmmmmm they look delish! And you didn't even like the spoon???? Wow that's willpower for you!! LOL
Hugs
Christine x

craftykitten said...

Didn't lick the spoon indeed!!! Yeah right!!!!! Don't believe a word of it! LOL
Cakes look fabby, I'm surprised they stay around long enough to need a tin though!! PMSL.
I'll be round for a cuppa and a cake later!!
xxx

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
oh yummy thanks much, hope you have settled in ok, you be glad to get all them boxes sorted, hope to catch up soon hun, sue,x

Tim "Colombia" Watson said...

I think that it is quite responsible that you didn't do anything like that. Even pharmacy reviews would congratulate for your excellent work avoiding that kind of habit.