20 Nov 2011

Masking @ Totally Tilda

Hi Tilda Lovers!!! This time over at the Totally Tilda Challenge the theme is "Masking Tilda"
Please pop over and join in the fun and enter for a chance to win the fantastic prize thats up for grabs from the lovely Nikki from Bunny-Zoe crafts, and take a look at the amazing cards My Lovely DT girls have made as exampls , Hope you have loads of fun Masking !!!
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias
 
Please note my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams is now open please pop in anytime !!!!

11 comments:

Vicky said...

Simply stunning Susie.....and I so love all your gorgeous details too hun...

have a lovely Sunday...hugs Vicky xx

Fiona said...

wow...fab card...love the tree!!

Fi
x

kbrandy4 said...

Stunning masking scene Susie!! Gorgeous embossed tree!
Hugs
Hazel xx

I have Christmas candy if you're interested!!
http://hazelshandmadecrafts.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-christmas-candy.html

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi boss :))
I adore your card, the image is wonderful.
And that tree is superb!
Loads of love, Melly. xxx

Christine said...

Hi Boss lady its taken me ages to get this comp. sorted..think I will have to get the fat man in the red suit sweetened up to drop me a new one down the chimney..lol.. as always such a sweet Tilda creation fab masking great colouring lovely take on the chall theme.

smiles mummy xx

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
aww totally adorable card, awesome colouring as always, lovely scene,beautiful papers & design, sue,x

Crafty Chris said...

Stunning Susie all the details and the colours are gorgeous.
Chris x

Mandy said...

Susie your card is stunning hun, I love the colours, the embossing, it's all perfect. You've got my addy right? Just checking lol
hugs Mandy xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Fab masking hun, love that door stamp too, still not got it lol, love all your brill details too, thanks for putting my masking tutorial link on TT challenge blog, hope it helps lol, hugs Liz xx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What an amazing card Susie, so sweet and so beautiful!
Hugs Jacqueline

My Little Corner said...

Susie ... I just love your masking, and a superb card too ..
I wish i could make a masking card too, and always love your inspiration :)

Love ya,
Yulis