4 Dec 2011

Tilda White on White

Hi Tilda Lovers!!! This time over at the Totally Tilda Challenge the theme is Tilda "White on White" plus you must use Glitter and embossing on your creation, So NO colours except Tilda's hair & skin, sounds hard but it's so easy and the result is so effective.
The prize this week is a special from my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams
I hope you'll come and join in the challenge for a chance to win these fancy shaped designer papers
(colours and designs may vary from the photo)
for more details and to see all my lovely Design Teams White on White creations.
I have entered this card into the following challenge;
Just Magnolia and hAnglar n sTanglar challenge Anything Goes with sparkle

You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias
 
Please pop over to my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

12 comments:

Vicky said...

Simply stunning Susie and fabulous layout too hun...

big hugs Vicky xx

Mandy said...

Stunning card Susie, sooooo pretty, love the design too :)
Hope you are feeling better today hun
hugs Mandy xx

Claire said...

Beautiful card Susie, love the shape. Hugs, Claire x

Christine said...

Hi Susie Totally stunning WOW Tilda
creation..smashing love it

smiles mummy x

Donalda said...

This is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at JM and Hanglar

Liz's creative corner said...

Stunning card hun, love the design, got my link all sorted lol, hugs Liz xx

Crafty Chris said...

wow stunning Susie and her dress is fantastic, luv white on white.
Chris x

Juls said...

wow I do love this card!! I love WOW, and her sparkly dress is just to die for!!!! Hugs Juls

Katiejane said...

Oh my word...nobody does white on white quite like you Suzie, I really need to stop by more often! Everytime I see you do it I mean to try it, but somehow never get around to it/or just forget!I love these calender cards, such a fab idea/gift.
Katie x

My Little Corner said...

oh my ... Susie, I'll take this challenge with fun :))
and your inspiration was gorgeous!
I love how you mixing every shape become a pretty white card ..

Love, Yulis

Jane said...

Stunning card! love the design! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane x

Jane said...

Stunning card! love the design! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane x