12 Dec 2011

Beware Girls ....don't let Santa see your craftroom

Twas the night before christmas, I'm glued to the tree.
I'm wonderin what Santa brought just for me,
 
Could it be Copics or Tilda's or lace?
or more grand nesties ? I said with a smile on my face!...

And that's when I heard him...''HI SANTA,'' I said.
He replied ''you know good little girls should be tucked up in bed''.
 
I know I should Santa, and now I've been caught!
but I was excited, to see what you brought.
 
Well, lets take a look in this room where you work.
he shook his head quickly and left with a jerk!
 
I heard him exclaim as he put his sleigh into gear...
you've got enough crap, I'll see you next year !!!!!
Please pop over to my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

14 comments:

Kathyk said...

You can NEVER have too much stash!!

Seasons Greetings Susie

Kathyk

Chrissy said...

Ha, Ha,Ha, that was an excellent poem..loved it..and what does Santa know about all our stuff, we never have enough...
Merry Christmas Susie..

Luv CHRISSYxx

iReneM said...

ROFL - silly Santa - a typical male remark!!

x

Teresa said...

This is brilliant Susie thanks for sharing.
Happy Christmas xx

misteejay said...

Tut tut Santa...no-one has too much stash.

What a fun poem Susie.

Toni xx

Susie Little said...

Thank you Susie, That cheered me right up!
Sounds like it was my Other half dressed up, Happy Christmas xxx

Sheena said...

Lol!! Love it! I guess we're all the same then?!!

Sheena
xxx

Mummylade said...

hahahaha, guess I'm not getting any presents either then =)

Penni said...

Ha Ha Ha - Santa must be a bit muddled, there's no such thing as too much crap!!!

I think he must have been eating to many of those brandy laced mince pies he's partial too LOL!!!!

Hugs
Penni
X

Christine L said...

...giggling... That's absolutely brilliant Susie... Barry laughed too.. Perhaps a little too hard!
Hugs
Christine x

Christine L said...

...giggling... That's absolutely brilliant Susie... Barry laughed too.. Perhaps a little too hard!
Hugs
Christine x

Christine said...

I'm locking & bolting me craft room door..of course MEN always say we have too much stash..NEVER..lol

smiles mummy x

Sue said...

Hi hun
pmsl thats brill just read it out to gr, will lock me door so santa cant get in there! lol,sue,x

krafty-kutz said...

You give me happy memories, my life is so much better with you in it x