30 Jan 2012

Susie Stockings !!! ♥♥ Pink and Red and Heart ♥♥

This week it's our very last challenge at the Die cut Dreams challenge blog
The theme is ♥♥ Pink and Red and Heart ♥♥
Sadly I have decided to close my on line shop Die cut Dreams and also the Challenge blog.
It was a tough decision to make but I want to spend more time with my family and be free to spend more time crafting rather than full time die cutting,
I will still stay registered as a business and you can find me Here on eBay ,
where I'll not only be selling the cards I make but lots of other crafty things including some die cuts once I get my act together !!! lol
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my Design Team members who have helped to make this challenge blog a success over the years and......
We all Thank all you crafters who have entered the challenges  and joined in the fun, thank you all
Please pop over and join in the fun and enter for a chance to win the fantastic prize that's up for grabs from the lovely Mel and her mum at Crimson Cloud.
Also you just got to go over and have look at the amazing creations my very talented Dream Design Team have made to show you.
 

14 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

Stunning Susie sad time we are closing but have enjoyed creating with you and the rest of the team, keep in touch.
Chris x

Tracy said...

Hi Susie
A wonderful creation, I love it.
Been great working with you, see you around blogland.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

craftykitten said...

Gorgeous card Susie my friend. A sad day for all of the team. I'd just like to say a big thank you for making me a part of the DCD family - I have thoroughly enjoyed it.
hugs
Dawn xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Susie
A stunning and beautiful card,sorry to hear your news but family comes first
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Christine said...

Wow love this gorgeous image stunning colouring defo a hit with me.

so sorry to see the chall go will miss the team of great girlies..
but am still your blogging mummy xx

smiles mummy x

Vicky said...

I love it hun...!

big hugs Vicky xx

Exclusively by Mel said...

Gorgeous card!
Love your beautiful design.
Lots of love, melly. xxx

Sue said...

Hi hun
gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous this si striking hun, awesome colour work as always, gorgeous papers, go careful with ya back hun, sue,x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a stunning card Susie, wonderful colours and details, super!
Hugs Jacqueline

Kathyk said...

This must have been a hard decision for you Susie, all the best for the future

Kathyk

Dragonlady said...

Hi Susie

It has been an absolute pleasure working with you. It is very sad to be ending the team but of course I will keep in touch and visit as often as I can. Thank you for the wonderful opportunity you have given me. Beautiful creation and love the ticket.

Take care, hugs Ali x

Deb said...

Super gorgeous creation Suzie, I love the image and layout--thanks so much for all that you do and I've really enjoyed my time at DCD--keep in touch Hun and wishing you all the very best--Mwah!!!
Deb
xxx

Sandie said...

Fabulous card Susie... you probably won't remember me from Artymiss days,lol...

Hugs
Sandie xx

Linda said...

Susie this is simply gorgeous.. I absolutely love the SC image and you have colored it perfectly!!Very lovely work.. hugs, Linda