28 Feb 2012

Caged Bird Card

Another grown up card !! lol
I was thinking of spring when I made this one
I used the new Prima papers from the Sun Kiss Collection they are so lovely and fresh
The lace was a gift from one of my DT girls and the bird stamp is from Stampendous
The cage is cut with a Marianne die that just happened to fall in my basket when shopping last week !! he he
The flowers were in my stash and I thought I'd never use them a they seemed quite ugly but married up with this paper I think its brought them to life.
Hope you all have a great day
Hugs.........
 

5 comments:

Evgenia Petzer said...

lovely card, Susie!

craftykitten said...

Wow, get you and your grown up cards!!!
Seriously lovely card Susie, great colours and fab ugly flowers.
Hugs
Dawn xxxxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card
Susie
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Christine said...

Loving this new style Susie the crafting break on done you good..flowers & paper match so well..love it

smiles mummy x

Clarky J said...

wow I just love this Susie xx