27 Feb 2012

Plant Pot Teddy

Hi thanks for dropping by this evening
Here's a card I made at the weekend, i've been playing with die cuts again,
isn't this bear a cutie,
 I bought the bear die cuts cut in bazzill card from the lovely Sam at Paperlily Crafts on ebay.
I bought the Plant pot Nesties dies last year but was feeling a bit guilty as like a lot of other things I've bought I hadn't used them so thought it was time to get creative and this is the end result !!
Have a lovely evening
Hugs
 

8 comments:

Becky said...

Aww Susie, this card is adorable.
Hugs,
Bex x

Mieke said...

So sweet! Love it!

Christine said...

Awwww what a cutie love how bunny is leaning on the top of the pot..sweet

smiles mummy x

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww how cute is he, totally adorable card hun, hope you tickety boo, hugs to you both, sue,x

craftykitten said...

Hiya Susie, awww this is gorgeous, ain't he cute.
Mind you I think mummy needs her eyes testing cos she thinks he is a bunny!!!! LOL!
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Julie said...

Oh just gorgeous Susie!! Juliexx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What an adorable card Susie, so gorgeous.
Hugs Jacqueline

Lori said...

Oh my gosh this is adorable, I love how you bring the dies to life, wow!