5 Mar 2012

Postcard From My Heart

Just a quick visit tonight as I've not long got back from a trip to the orthodontist with Woody , it's in Cosham so a bit of a trek in the traffic but it's over until next time !!
So here's my card using papers from one of the new Prima pads I can't remember the collection this is from as I loved them all so being greedy I had to buy them all !! lol
The ribbon and lace is was a gift from my friend Lisa (((thanks darling ))), I stamped on the ribbon with a kaiser musical stamp.
Flowers from WOC, the postcard stamp is from Stampendous
and the pearls and sequin braid I bought on eBay
Have a lovely evening
Hugs
 

13 comments:

sassy said...

oh wow susie this is stunning such pretty colours right up my street hugs sassyx

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi lovely,
Gorgeous card! love the design.
What a lovely friend we have xx
Love, melly. xxx

craftykitten said...

Hi sweetie,
wow this is totally gorgeous. What beautiful colours and I love the stamping on the ribbon, very clever. Love it.
hugs
Dawn xx

Becky said...

This is gorgeous, I love it.
Becky x

Christine said...

Awww this is gorgeous love the soft peach tones going on here lovely DPs layout, embellies, & stamping..think I covered everything..lol

smiles mummy x

Sue said...

Hi hun
a beautiful card, fab colours, hope Woody got on ok, hugs, sue,x

Jenny said...

Love the peach, really lovely card. x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Susie this is a real beauty it has a shabby chic look to it which I love, the colours are beautiful so are the papers and embellishments.
hugs
Lorraine x

cabio's craft corner said...

Susie, this one look so elegant and romantic. Very gorgeous card :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Mummylade said...

stamping on the ribbon - brilliant!!

missstamper said...

Beautiful!!

Anne said...

I can't spell the sound I just made - Oh my, this is just sooooo magnificent! I adore the vintage chic look - this is perfect, absolutely perfect!! :o) xx

krafty-kutz said...

You are very welcome, having a bit of a nosey lol x