12 Mar 2012

Birthday Celebrations @ MDUC

they are celebrating their 3rd Birthday this week with the challenge theme Birthday
this is the card I made to celebrate with them
I used one of the gorgeous new Magnolia princes collection this one is called Party Tilda I think !!
I painted her with TH distress inks  
my papers are from Pink Paisley and I stitched them with my sewing machine I was brave and done a little bit of tearing on the edges !! lol
Hope the sun is shining for you all
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias
Hugs .....
 

10 comments:

craftykitten said...

You know what - for someone who doesn't like red..... this is STUNNING!!! Gorgeous papers, fab flowers and your colouring is wonderful. I love it.
hugs
Dawn xx

Lori said...

Susie, this is gorgeous! I love the red and yellow, and this little princess looks like she's going to be a Diva, especially in red! Beautiful flower bunches. Thanks for entering with us at MDUC, and good luck!

Jacqui P said...

Wow susie with is fab!! I love the colours! really pretty!! very brave with the red!! Maybe I should try to be brave!! red is my nemisis!!
hugs
Jacqui x

Claire said...

Gorgeous card - love the warm sunny colour tones. Hugs, Claire x

Vicky said...

So gorgeous hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

sassy said...

what a fabby card susie..love red and the yellow a great combo...fab lv and hugs sassyx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow, wow, wow Susie this is stunning those colours are so bright, vibrant and cheerful Tilda looks amazing.
hugs
Lorraine x

Pam Sparks said...

Hi Susie! oh this is a great Tilda! And you colored her in red!!! woohoo! hehe... where's that pink? I love red! Beautiful coloring whatever the color!

Sue said...

Hi hun
wow this is gorgeous i liv the bright colours, awesome colouring, gorgeous embelies, who nicked the sun? sue,x

Kylie said...

Gorgeous Susie! I adore the fun summery colours:)

Thanks for joining MDUC for our birthday celebrations!
Hugs Kylie x