6 Mar 2012

Collage Spring Garden

Hi everyone , I hope the weather is as nice where you are today as it is down here in Gosport, although its still a little nippy the sun is shining bright and spring is in the air
My card today is an 8"x8" card and its on a Spring theme .
I used my new papers from Tilda, Flowers from Prima and I finally inked up my seed packet stamps I bought from Whimsy last year !!!!
I have entered this card into the Simon Says Challenge
Well I'm off to craft again now, hope you have a great afternoon
Hugs..........
 

5 comments:

craftykitten said...

A - DOR- ABLE!!! Wow Susie this is gorgeous sweetie. Love it, so different.
hugs
Dawn xx

Victoria said...

Wow - love it Susie - great collage and a massive card too, I'm scared to make them that big!
Love
Victoria
x

sassy said...

thought from a far it was a monet....its so pretty sweetie and unusal too but soo very pretty hugs and love sassyxx

Anne said...

Ohhhhh so absolutely gorgeous!!! How pretty and elegant and feminine it is! Love this card Susie! :o) xx

Christine said...

Wow where do I start with this likkle beauty? loving this new style wish i could do it...

smiles mummy x