10 Mar 2012

Early Easter Tilda

I was in an Easter mood Yesterday and ordered these Lovely Yellow Prima flowers Joanna Sheens which were just shouting out to be used on an Easter/ spring card so here it is
And I love the TH movers and shapers bunny die which I cut in brown to mimic yummy chocolate
The papers are from JillyBean Soup
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias
Hope you have a lovely weekend I'm waiting for my shopping to be delivered from Waitrose then I'm back to my desk to craft a little more while its all quite here ....have fun
Hugs....
 

6 comments:

Christine said...

Ohhhh love this Easter creation gorgeous colours it defo shouts Easter all the lovely spring colours..& stitching clever how you tore the centre out of the middle..

smiles mummy x

kbrandy4 said...

Gorgeous Easter card Susie!! Love the colours and the rabbit diecut!!
Hugs
Hazel xx

Becky said...

Gorgeous card, I love your 'chocolate' bunny.
Hugs,
Bex xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Easter card Susie, adore the colours, gorgeous image...beautiful.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Vicky said...

Simply stunning hun....and loving your colours too :o)

have a lovely evening...big hugs Vicky xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Gorgeous creation hun, love the bunny! fab colours too, roll on spring lol, hugs Liz xx