21 Mar 2012

Focus On Magnolia Sentiment

Hi everyone hope you are well, it's a beautiful day down her in the south of England
Over at the  Magnolia stamp Lovers Challenge this week they want us to focus on a "Magnolia Sentiment" which is what I've done here with this card.
I used Paper from Stampin'Up and Prima which I stitched and distressed , I also stitched and distressed a piece of corrugated card that I stamped the sentiment on which was just floating around on my desk.
The Chipboard frame is from Tattered Angel, flowers from WoC everything else is from my stash.
Now I'd also like to enter this card into the Mid~Week Magnolia Challenge 
(which btw I was thrilled to be in the Top 3 this week, thanks girls xx)
This week in their 3rd challenge they have a 1-2-3- theme ,
1 Ribbon ~ on my clock charm
2 Pearls ~ see them up in the top corner
3 Flowers
But I'm not sure if this card qualifies without an image on as it only has a Magnolia Sentiment
(so if it doesn't then just ignore me !! lol)
Have a lovely Day thanks for dropping by
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias
Hugs
 

14 comments:

krafty-kutz said...

Gorgeous as always sweetie xxx

craftykitten said...

Well I think it's fab!! Great colours and I love the change in the stitching round the edge - clever!!
hugs
Dawn xxx

Christine said...

Wowzer grown up creation Susie blimey lovely chic/vintage style..whatever it is its B... gorgeous.

smiles mummy x

Suzi said...

This is gorgeous Susie, love the layout, chipboard and that pocket watch. Thank you for letting us know about Mr Linky. We will endevour to fix it ASAP. Many congrats on achieving the top three hon it was well deserved.
Hugs
Suzi x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Beautiful card, wonderful details!
Hugs Jacqueline

Anne said...

Ooooh, your card is just stunning Susie!! I am seriously in love with your stitching, it's just so effective! Fab design, fab LO and wonderful card! Sorry you couldn't post it at Midweek Magnolias earlier - my fault, I must have got a bit keyboard-manic before I left for work this morning. Thank you so much for playing with us again though, and Congrats on making Top 3 last week - well deserved! :o) xx

sassy said...

susie sweetie this is so pretty love it just stunning hugs sassyx

Vicky said...

Beautiful Susie...

big hugs Vicky xx

julieprice3 said...

Beautifully done Susie! Very elegant. Thanks so much for joining us at Midweek Magnolias, Congrats on the top 3 spot
Hugs julie P

Jenny said...

wow so lovely, The watch is fabbo! x

Louise said...

Gorgeous card Susie
Louise xx

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) said...

Hi Just popped on to visit your super blog am just amazed at all the talent after visiting all the girls ! Crafty blogland rocks ! Thanks again ;0)

Jo Grason said...

so gorgeous brilliant design and layout xxx

Penni said...

What a super card. I love how you've made the sentiment the main focus.

Thanks for joining us this week over at Midweek Magnolias. Hope to see you again next week.

Hugs
Penni
X