15 Mar 2012

Mid~Week Magnolias Challenge #2

This week over at MidWeek Magnolia Challenge they have a fab Sketch to follow by Anne, no if you know me well you'll know I don't much like sketches but I braved it and had a go.....well you gotta step out the box now and then don't you !! lol
Here I used this lovely New Magnolia Ballerina Tilda and painted her with distress inks.
The Paper is new from BoBunny's Ambrosia collection, I also used different colour pink Bazzill card, all stitched on my machine.
Beautiful Roses I bought from Wild orchid Crafts and the pearl wire thingy I made myself, the sentiment is from Cats Life Press bought for me as part of an early birthday present by my lovely friend Lisa.
Have a lovely evening everyone , thanks for popping by
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias
Hugs  
 

11 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Susie this is absolutely beautiful I used this little cutie Tilda for the first time last week, she is so lovely and I adore the papers, colours and design of this card.
hugs
Lorraine x

Christine said...

Now this is soooo sweet Susie gorgeous girly creation..love the pearl wirey things..you seem to be mastering the DIs..

smiles mummy x

sassy said...

oh susie this is just the prettiest..and my fav colour love it sweetie love & hugs sassyx

Liefs Ineke said...

Your creation is beautiful Susie.

Hugs Ineke xxx

krafty-kutz said...

oh my my girl!! your colouring with them inks is getting rather good!! put them away now, u have done enough, lol. you have coloured her beautifully!! well done ms sugar!!!........ it's gorg! xxx

Suzi said...

Oh my word Susie, what can I say, for someone who normally doesn't do sketches you have absolutely nailed this one. The papers, stitching, embellishments are amazing but the star of this card is your beautifully coloured Tilda. She is stunning. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias this week. Good luck in the draw,
Hugs
Suzi x

Cor* said...

BeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeYOOooooooooooootiful! Suzi Q!! That Ballerina is just darling! Fantastic way to step out side the box! Your DI coloring is gorjuss! Thanks for playing with us at Midweek Magnolias this week! Best of luck to you!

Sue said...

Beautiful Suzie, love it so much! I have this Tilda on order she is adorable I think she is my favorite.
hugs
Sue xo

Anne said...

Oh Susie I LOVE it!! I am so excited by your ballerina because I know I will be unwrapping this stamp myself on Sunday morning (only I have to pretend I don't know that!! LOL!) and I am so inspired by your colouring! You did a fabulous job with the sketch and your stash extras are just gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing with us again at Midweek Magnolias :o) xx

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww totally adorable card,awesome colouring as always,beautiful papers & embelies, lovely design, have lovely weekend, sue,x

Penni said...

Wow Susie - Gorgeous card.
I love all the embellies you've used and the shades of pink are sooooo pretty.

Thanks for joining us this week at Midweek Magnolias. Good Luck!!!

Hugs
Penni
X