30 Mar 2012

Spring is in the Air !!!

Another Easel card from me today a chance to use my new "VINTAGE" which I asked my lovely friend Nicky to make for me at Stamping All Day and now its available to buy in her shop along with loads of other lovely stamps she has designed.
The little "With Love x" stamps was a gift from my lovely friend Geordie
Flowers from WoC, MS button punch, Papers from Prima, Pearls from K&Company
I have also stitched the papers with my sewing machine which I'm nuts about at the moment !! lol
I am entering this card into the following challenges
TOMIC Easter, plus at least one egg and take inspiration from their vintage photo/picture
Just Magnolia & Hanglar challenge Spring
Totally Paper Craft Challenge Easter
Have a lovely weekend , thanks for dropping by to see me ....
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias

13 comments:

Tracy said...

Hi Susie,
Hope your well
A really gorgeous creation, beautiful design and love the colours.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Susie
A gorgeous and beautiful card
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Mau xx said...

Evening Susie, Hope all is well xx
A gorgeous card, this is what I call an Easel card, I am always so unhappy with mine :( I love your pretty colours and all the detail.
Hugs Mau xx
Have a lovely weekend x

Christine said...

Wowzer super cute Tilda creation Ms Sugar yep like the vintage txt defo you..love shaped easel card..you on a roll here gal..lol

smiles mummy x

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi lovely,
Great card! I love the design and the pretty papers.
Superb sentiments.
Love.melly xxxx

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww this is totally gorgeous, awesome colouring,beautiful papers & embelies, lovely design, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, have lovely weekend, sue,x

craftykitten said...

Oh Susie this is just darling. Loving the colours and your vintage too! Very you!! There are an awful lot of flowers on this one!!!! Is it for someone special????? LOL
Xxxxxxx

sassy said...

hi susie hun this is terrific and what a clever way to do a easel ,..i shall be knicking your idea lol!!!love the clours too hugs sassyx

Craftyanny said...

Super cute Suzie, a gorgeous card.
Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts
Anne x

Stampin'Piper said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors!

Thanks so much for joining us at TOMIC, hope to see you again!

Hugs Tanja

julieprice3 said...

Delightful card ,love the gorgeous flowers, Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Just Magnolia this week
Hugs Julie P

Alberto said...

OMGosh! this card is out of this world! the image is wonderful and your coloring super cute!!! love how you've used those beautiful purple roses!! they look soooo spring and remember me so much easter time!!!

thank you so much for join us at the official magnolia inspiration challenge!!! hope to see you there so soon!!!

hugs, Alberto, Italy

talha said...

I like your cards so much,share more and more.



plastic cards
plastic card printing
scratch cards printing