17 Mar 2012

Stamping With Tilda

Hi everyone hope you are all having a lovely crafty weekend , the weathers not great down here in the south but at least its stopped raining.....
Good Job I'm in a crafty mood  !!
I'm entering this card into the Just Magnolia and hanglar Challenge
their theme for this week is  "Green"
I used this lovely Magnolia Stamping Tilda bought for me by my lovely friend Lisa,
I coloured Tilda with Copics Markers.
 The papers are from the  new Prima Sun Kiss paper pad, flowers from Woc and the ribbon is from SU.
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias
 

10 comments:

Jenny said...

What a lovely card. Great colours, love the peppermintieness of it (see you tell i like it I am making up words again! :-)) Jenx

Vicky said...

I love it Susie...! gorgeous image and so love the colours too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Christine said...

Awwww this is so pretty gorg fresh colours love the sweet charm thingy..lol

smiles Christine x

ps just on with my green Tilda..

Mandi said...

Beautiful card Suze
Hope you seen my email
xx

Mau xx said...

Susie this is gorgeous what a fab colour.xxx
Its been raining here too but I never saw it as I was in Harrowgate show :))
Enjoy your Weekend xx

Tracy said...

Hi Susie
A superb creation with such beautiful details.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

craftykitten said...

Oh my word Susie, this is just gorgeous. I love your colouring and all your fabulous green embellies. Just perfect.
hugs
Dawn xx

missstamper said...

Gorgeous - I love the minty green. :)

missstamper (at) yahoo.com

*Vicki* said...

WOW WOW WOW!!! I just ADORE this one Susie! Brilliant design and gorgeous use of the green colors hun!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Just Magnolia Challenge Blog! Hope that you will join us every Friday and good luck! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki* ~ DT member

sandra's crafty corner said...

wowzers its gorgeous xxx