9 Mar 2012

A Stitch in Time

Just a quick visit today as I'm busy at my desk making a couple of cards with Tilda so watch this space !! he he
But as they used to say on Blue Peter "Here's one I made earlier" !!! lol , last weekend in fact
Yes another grown up card !! and no Tilda !!
This one is 8"x8" so a nice big surface to sort of collage onto and let my imagination go wild !!.
I made this with the new paper I bought from Cuddly Buddly it is in fact called Tilda but nothing to do with Magnolia Tilda .
I Love this collection I bought the 12x12 pad and its full of beautiful prints in lovely girly vibrant colours
I added die cuts that I cut this a TH movers and sharpers die , lace seam binding Prima flowers and a handmade glass pearl pin, stamps from MME and The Darkroom
I also machine stitched and distressed the paper then added a few TH tiny attacher staples.
 

8 comments:

Pinkllilac said...

Love your card Susie, all the details are so fabulous, so much to take in, love it.
Hugs Linda

sassy said...

brill card susie..love collage type and i work with 8x8 cards all the time like em big lol!!!! glad you had a chuckle about tilda...and oh the saucy mare having another baby well im very upset that my image of purity sweetness and light.of tilda has now gone out the window..hahah..still love her lv and hugs sassyxxxx thanks for the visit too darling

Christine said...

Awww now I do like this grown up card..lots to see great for a needlewoman s B/d.. fab embellies..lovely work

smiles mummy x

craftykitten said...

Oooh I like this one Susie. So much detail and fab colours.
xxx

Vicky said...

So gorgeous hunni...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Mau xx said...

This is wonderful Susie Love all the detail..so much to draw your attention. Brilliant xx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Gorgeous card, beatuful colours and details.
Hugs Jacqueline

LoloDesigns said...

Gorgeous Susie. I think they had tht pad on qvc but I resisted, now wish I had gone for it. Lolo x