8 Mar 2012

Tilda is a "Mum To Be"

Hi everyone hope you are all having a lovely crafty day .....
I inked up another of the new Magnolia collection, this Tilda is so sweet getting ready for her new arrival !!
I'm entering this card into the special monthly challenge over at Just Magnolia and hanglar
their theme for this challenge is Anything Goes but with the option of adding some stitching
I painted Tilda with distress inks
Stitched on my Sewing machine and distressed the edges of the paper which is MME Howdy Doody
Flowers are from Prima , WOC and handmade
The chip heart I made and painted with TH crackle paint and glossy accents
The cute tiny brass Teddy charm I bought on eBay
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias
Have a great evening
Hugs
 

6 comments:

craftykitten said...

Gorgeous card Susie. So glad your mojo is well and truly back where he belongs!! Lovely colours and love the distressing. Cute charm too.
hugs
Dawn xx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Beautiful card, wonderful colours and details. The image is super!
Hugs jacqueline

sassy said...

well i never tilda is preggers..that has just shattered all my childhish feelings i have now that tilda is all grown up like us susie...dont know wether im happy or sad about it shattering my concept that tilda was always gonna be a ickle girl but look at her now ...hahaha brill card darling hugs and love sassyxx

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww she looks bloomin lovely fabulous colouring as always, gorgeous embelies & design, hugs to you both, sue,x

Christine said...

Hi Susie gorgeous creation not sure I like Tilda pregnant I just like her a little girl..lovely colours very pretty

smiles mummy x

Alessandra said...

this is sooooooooooo gorg, love it! Lovely Tilda image!
Have a good weekend and have fun playing with all your Tildas :)
Hugs, Alessandra