26 Mar 2012

Totally Tilda & Magnolia Down Under

Hi Tilda Lovers!!! This time over at the Totally Tilda Challenge the theme is Tilda Holding flower/flowers
Please pop over and join in the fun and enter for a chance to win the fantastic prize that's up for grabs from the lovely Nikki from Bunny-Zoe crafts,
I'm entering this card into the Magnolia down under challenge where they have a Bingo challenge this week I went for the centre line ; dies ...mine is the circle nesties and sizzix hear, flowers from wild orchid and glitter I sprinkle on the TH crackle paint on the die cut chipboard heart.
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias
 

10 comments:

Pinkllilac said...

This is just gorgeous Susie,love the colours and your design is beautiful,fantastic rich bow too.
Hugs Linda

Christine said...

Ohhh Susie this must be one of my favs ..I know its hard to choose but shes totally gorgeous..

smiles mummy x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous, love the the paper and those flowers are so pretty, really sweet tilda too
Lindsay xx

Exclusively by Mel said...

Gorgeous card lovely xxx
Love your design and that bow is the best!
love,melly. xxx

Sue said...

Hi hun
as ever a gorgeous card, awesome colouring, couple bits missin though! lol! hope youve been makin the most of the sunshine, i have! no craftin! sue,x

Christine said...

I'm back Susie babe best go to spec savers sweetie I have 3 BUNNIES on me HM creation NOT mice..lol

mummy x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Beautiful card Susie, so cute and so wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) said...

Hi Just wanted to thankyou for your suppport and just to tell you how fab being on your team really is !! Wish my boss at work was more like you at work lol !! Love those papers and Tilda in that gorgeous coloured dress with that delish bow is so perfect !! Thanks I am off to get some sunshine while it lasts ;0) x

Bron said...

Wow this is a gorgeous card. I love the glittering love heart and that bow..
Thanks for joining and sharing with us at MDUC this week hugs from Bron xo

Sharon said...

Hi Susie,

I love the scalloped edge on your gorgeous card as well as that beautiful bow and fabulous chipboard heart.

Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under for the Bingo Challenge!

Sharon x