21 Apr 2012

Vintage Chic !!! @ Cardmakers Delight


I've been busy this week making some Vintage Chic cards with some great images I bought at  Cardmakers delights.
They say a change is as good as a rest and although I still love Tilda Ive really really enjoyed the change of style this week and its given me a chance to use some of the lovely papers Ive been buying by MME oh how I love those papers so much it almost hurts to use them !!! lol
My flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts and charms from my ever growing stash.............and as always I've stitched everywhere I possibly could on my sewing machine, I also used Nestie and MS punch to cut the leaves and Romantic Rectangles nesties as well.
Have a lovely Weekend xx

All my cards are available to buy on My eBay
 

10 comments:

sassy said...

sweet susie ....these are just fabulous i wanna make them too lol!!! im lovin the vintage theme as you probably know i would...stunning work really beautiful hugglies sassyxxx

Vicky said...

Oooooh they are all so gorgeous Susie...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Susie
All gorgeous and beautiful cards,have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Lozzapops said...

Oooh what a lovely bunch of cards! Really love these ... loving the vintage look at the moment! Laura x

Crafty Kitten said...

Hi Susie,
Wow hunni these are totally awe inspiring!! Love that huge bow on the first card an I'm loving those vintage images.
Gorgeous!!!
Hugs
Dawn xxxxxxx

Julia Dunnit said...

These are beautiful Susie, really like them, hope you enjoyed the change of style!

coldwaters2 said...

Wowwww Susie these are absolutely beautiful, I totally adore Shabby Chic/Vintage these are so beautifully design, wow, amazing work.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Pam Sparks said...

oh, I had to pick a fave! LOVE the bicycle card! Fabulous creating Susie!

Victoria said...

I love this style Susie - hope you sell oddles of them
Love
victoria
x

Tracy @ Cardmaker's Delights said...

Just beautiful Susie! Thanks for sharing and also for allowing me to add your lovely creations to our FB page! Tracy -xxx-