29 Apr 2012

Mention Susie Sugar !!.......

Mention my name "Susie Sugar" when you shop with my friend Ali at Scrapwithali on eBay and you'll receive a little gift in with your order from the very generous Ali. Also Ali wanted me to mention that she's doing a special that I thought you'd like to hear about ...... buy $50 of Quickutz product and get a REV die (you can choose from 0267 Ballerina, 0277 Hair, 0092 Photo Corner or 0205 Wedding Dress) and buy 5 Border die and get Border 031 Flowers free......how generous is she !!?? And she's a real doll with shipping too, you only pay the real cost so you don't need to worry about being ripped off, I've bought loads from Ali and I can vouch for her quality and service, so buy with confidence. Enjoy your evening Hugs Susie

2 comments:

sassy said...

his sweetie.....thanks for info will have to wait till i get paid...lol!!! hopes your well poppett lv sassyx

missstamper said...

Thanks for the link. I am going to check it out now!