1 Apr 2012

Sundays TT Mid-way Reminder Post

Hi Tilda Lovers!!! There is still time to enter the Totally Tilda Challenge you have until the end of this week,  the theme is ......
Tilda Holding flowers
I have to confess this is another Tilda I coloured last year and she's been floating around my stash since just waiting to get used, and I found these papers a perfect match for her they are by BoBunny and called Kitchen Splash back,  Ive had them a long time so I would imagine you cant buy them anymore.
Please pop over and join in the fun and enter for a chance to win the fantastic prize thats up for grabs, Also you just got to go over and have look at the amazing creations my very talented Design Team have made.
I have entered this card into the following challenges ;
Just Magnolia & Hanglar challenge where the theme is Spring
MidWeek Magnolia Challenge where they have a fab Sketch which I followed
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias
 

12 comments:

Alessandra said...

such an adorable card, Susie! Love especially the colours!
hugs, Alessandra

missstamper said...

I love the yellow with blue color combination! Lovely card!

Cor* said...

Woop woop ! Wonderful take on our sketch this week Mrs. Sugar! Fabby choice of colors too! Thanks for playing with the Mideweek Magnolias this week.

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Susie...and I so love the pretty colours too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Coo EE I managed to get here lol, lovely card, fab colours, catch up you soon???? he he hugs Liz xx

Craftyrose said...

Totally Tilda gorgoeusness Susie. xx

Happy Crafter said...

Wow this is fabulous love the papers and your colouring :)
Hugzz Val xx

Jenny said...

Yummy colours, super cute card Susie. Jen x

Anne said...

Well isn't this just gorgeous!! Sigh, as usual you came up trumps Susie - the colours are just wonderful and your shading of Tilda is fab and you did a brilliant take on the sketch! I love your 'signature' stitching on your cards too! Perfect! Thanks for playing along again, always a pleasure to visit! Hugs xx

sassy said...

aw she is sooooo cute superb card hunnie combo is great too ..fabbby hugs sassyx

Suzi said...

Hi Susie, this is another utterly adorable card, great colouring and design. Fabulous colour combo too. Thank you for joining us over at Midweek Magnolias with your gorgeous creation.
Hugs
Suzi x

Laura said...

Found your beautiful blog! I'm enjoying my look around! LOVE this adorable card! ... new follower here!

Hugs, Laura