23 May 2012

I ♥ Promarkers & Die Cuts

Hi everyone, today I have a card to show you that I've made for the I ♥ Promarker challenge
this week they have the theme "die cuts" and I'm their guest designer plus I'm donating the prize of a mystery mixed selection of die cuts for the winner.
I bet your'e wondering where the promarkers have been used on this card aren't you ?? well I've just tinted the edges of my small cream roses to tie in with the pink colour theme of my card....quite a neat trick and it means I can just buy cream or white roses and add any promarker colour to match my cards.
I hpe you'll pop over to see the lovely DT cards and join in the challenge 
have fun
 
 All my cards are available to buy on My eBay

6 comments:

kbrandy4 said...

Ooh!! I love this Susie!! Thanks for being our sponsor at I ♥ Promarkers!!
Hugs
Hazel xx

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi lovely :)
Beautiful card, I love the hearts.
Great design lovely.
melly. xxx

Tracy @ Cardmaker's Delights said...

Beautiful card Susie, love the layout! x

kasthurirajam said...

nice

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Susie
A gorgeous card love the colour's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

sassy said...

fab card..love the birdcages...and yep i do that to my roses..hugs sassyx