24 May 2012

A Recipe to C.R.A.F.T

This week I'm guest designer over at the C.R.A.F.T Challenge where they have have a recipe as their theme.
The recipe is ; use 2 or more designer papers, glitter and a tag.
I'm also donating the prize for this challenge which will be a mystery selection of die cuts
I hope you can pop over to see lovely DT examples and join in the challenge.
If you like the vintage topper I used on my card pop over to Card makers Delight to see lots more. Thanks for visiting my blog , have a lovely day.
Hugs
 
All my cards are available to buy on My eBay

3 comments:

sassy said...

susie this is beautifull....i l really love the colour combo and that image is gorgeous...you are a sweet soul for offering the prize... lv &hugs sassyxxxx

Tracy @ Cardmaker's Delights said...

I adore your creations Susie, this card is fantastic! Hugs, Tracy x

Kirsty-Anne Davies said...

Hi Wow this rocks !! Loving your tag and the beautiful flowers ! ;0)