6 May 2012

Totally Princess Tilda !!!

Happy Sunday everyone, hope you're having a great BH weekend
 This time over at the Totally Tilda Challenge the theme is Tilda with "Princess Tilda in a Pink Dress"
I choose this theme especially (selfishly) for myself !! lol as its my happy birthday tomorrow !! yes 21 again ....well to be honest twice over and a little bit more !!! ha ha ha 
I haven't seen much of my mojo over the last week and it was a bit of a struggle to get motivated to make this card but once at my desk I really enjoyed making this one and can't wait to get crafty again, so I guess my mojo's back....thank goodness !! 
This time we are very lucky as we are sponsored by Crafty Ribbons.

****************
All my cards are available to buy on My eBay
 
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias

13 comments:

Lozzapops said...

Love this Susie! It's so gorgeous and pretty! Laura x

sassy said...

happy birthday for tomoz sweet susie didnt know you were a may baby like me lol!!! its my birthday on wednesday 9th and my daughters on the 8th may had her the day before my 21st birthday what a gift that was eh.....ooops forgot your card for a minute there she is adorable in pink..love it too bits coloured pefect..a superby delightful card love sassyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chrissy said...

Perfect pink creation Susie...gorgeous card....and a very Happy Birthday for tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Claire said...

This is a really sweet card Susie - love the image a fab nestie. Hugs, Claire x

Tracy @ Cardmaker's Delights said...

Yep, your mojo is officially back Susie! Well done on a beautiful card - she's pretty in pink alright. Wish you a very happy birthday for tomorrow hun! Tracy xxx

Exclusively by Mel said...

Happy Birthday for tomorrow lovely xxx
Beautiful card, so pretty!
melly. xxx

Liz's creative corner said...

Omg hun I must apologize your card will be late, I hadn't realised it was tomorrow! I'm so busy at the moment I don't know what day it is,

will post it Tuesday!

love your card hun, fab image and love the charm, hugs Liz xx

Christine said...

Wowzer stunning cute Tilda creation boss lady..like the LADY bit??lol
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Susie Boss lady
Happy Birthday to you


ermm cough cough you do know THAT is my bestest signing voice..??

hope you have a fun filled day & treat like a QUEEN

smiles mummy Tilderette

Becky said...

So, so pretty.
Hope you're having/had a lovely birthday boss
Hugs Bex xx

Sue said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Susie
Happy Birthday to you
i hope you had a lovely day hun.
Totally gorgeous card, awesome colouring as always,beautiful embelies, sue,x

Distressed Miss said...

Great card Susie, Tilda looks fabulous in Pink. Hope you're having a great birthday. Don't know if you got your card from me totally missed the bank holiday but should be with you soon if not already.
Big hugs
xx

Kirsty-Anne Davies said...

Hi Hope you have had just the best Birthday ever !!! I love this Tilda especially with these gorgeous flowers !! Crafty Hugs xxx ;0)

Lori said...

OMG How did I miss it was your birthday. Happy Birthday Boss lady, Sending you a card today, sorry it will be late, my bad. Your card is a real beauty! Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you!