5 Jun 2012

Tilda's on Cloud Nine and My Candy Winner

Hi Tilda Lovers!!! This time over at the Totally Tilda Challenge the theme is Tilda with Clouds
This Tilda on my card represents me yesterday as we had a family BBQ !!! lol , we were lucky enough to have a lovely sunny day not a rain drop in sight (unlike today !!) and a good time was had by all.
Please pop over and join in the fun and enter for a chance to win the fantastic prize that's up for grabs from the lovely by Mel and her mum at Crimson Cloud;

Congratulations to my Candy Winner from the Totally Tilda Blog Hop 
 Jules

Have a lovely Jubilee Bank Holiday
 

**************************************
All my cards are available to buy on My eBay
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias

5 comments:

Christine said...

Glad to hear your BBQ went great..
love this clean classy design cute image fab way to use the clouds..

smiles mummy Tildarette xx

jules said...

Thank you Susie!!and love the card it's adorable!! i did e-mail you x

jules said...

Hi Susie a BIG THANK YOU!!!!!!! i got the gorgeous candy win today! hugs.

cabio's craft corner said...

Simply gorgeous Tilda card :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Liz's creative corner said...

Finally feel better so visiting you to say love your card hun, fab image, wish I'd bought her too lol, hugs Liz xx