26 Aug 2012

Once Upon A Time With Tilda ......!!

Hi Tilda Lovers!!! This time over at the Totally Tilda Challenge the theme is Tilda with
This time our Challenge theme is to make a....
Tilda Bookmark
*****************
This time we are very lucky as we are sponsored by
We are sponsored for this challenge by the fabulous:
And here is the fabulous prize that they are offering for our lucky winner.

****************************
If you need a little inspiration just take a look at the stunning creations my fab Design Team have created over at Totally Tilda Challenge.
All my cards are available to buy on My Etsy Shop
 
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias

13 comments:

Larisa said...

Very beautiful bookmark! Love the image a lot!

Mummy lade said...

it's fabulous

Sarah said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Susie x

Suzi said...

Fabulous creation Susie, love the papers, sentiment and that sweet Tilda is so perfect.
Hugs
Suzi x

Julie said...

Wow, how sweet is this! Love the papers especially! Juliexx

Mau xx said...

Hi Susie, Sorry Its been an age since I called...lots of life resons but still I hang my head in shame :((
Loving all your creations, had a quick peek back, but will call again very very soon.
Loving your Bookmark xxxx
Hugs Mau

j said...

Susie love the bookmark does it resembles anyone we know ????? higz j

Kirsty-Anne Davies said...

Hi Susie !! Just love this really love the red at the moment! Love the twist of lace and clip ! Perfect ;0)

Nicola said...

Ooh what a fabulous bookmark Susie, great colouration as always my dear and being an avid reader myself I would be scared to use this - much prefer to just sit and admire it all day long.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Tracy @ Cardmaker's Delights said...

Beautiful bookmark Susie, love the colours and papers, really cute! Tracy xxx

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi hun, gorgeous creation, hugs Liz xx

sassy said...

hi sussie poppett..thought i must catch up with you......loving the new look blog at tildas...and just loving your scrumdiddly cards too...i love that book mark.....love sasyxxxxxx

Zo-Wie-Zo said...

Hi Susy! I like to see the card from Alie who is in the top 3 but I saw a card from 0ctober last year! I always love to see what they made! So please can you tell me where she posted her Challenge card...The challenge was a bookmark.. Hugs Willie http://zo-wie-zodesignteam.blogspot.com/