12 Aug 2012

Tilda's Getting "Krafty"

Hi Tilda Lovers!!! This time over at the Totally Tilda Challenge the theme is Tilda with Kraft Card
Please pop over and join in the fun and enter for a chance to win the fantastic prize that's up for grabs from the lovely Nikki from Bunny-Zoe crafts,
Also you just got to go over and have look at the amazing creations my very talented Design Team have made using Kraft card.
Some have coloured on Kraft card and some have used it as a base and as an embellishment as I have.
******
Also these still time to check out and enter our
DT Call
********
All my cards are available to buy on My Etsy Shop
 
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias

12 comments:

Suzi said...

Fabulous card Susie, wonderful colouring and layout.
Hugs
Suzi x

Exclusively by Mel said...

I love it! superb card, her dress is beautiful!
Love,melly. xxx

Mummy lade said...

kraft and red really is a great combo

sassy said...

wow love this hunnie....lovve the reds...and a super tilda great combo..love sassyxxxxxxx

Dragonlady said...

Fantastic hun. The red goes great with kraft - are you converted??

Hugs Ali x

krafty-kutz said...

I love her dress. Gorg as always sweetie xx

Becky said...

Gorgous card, her dress is fab
And I love the bouquet too
Hugs Bex xx

Nicola said...

Beautiful card Susie, love the splashes of red that really give it the wow factor, this Tilda is great, and I adore the fab finishing touches!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Wonderful card Susie, your colouring is beautiful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Sweet Fairy said...

This is so nice. Beautiful design with so nice color. I am a Plastic business cards designer and your design is so inspirational. Thanks for sharing.

Christine said...

Gorgeous colour combo fab Tilda & shes partying without us..lol

smiles mummy Tildarette xx

Kirsty-Anne Davies said...

Hi I just love her especially with the red touches ! and I love dots !! Love this card loads ;0)