30 Sep 2012

Cute Christmas Tilda


Hi Tilda Lovers!!! There is still time to enter the Totally Tilda Challenge you have until the end of this week,  the theme is
# 56 - BINGO GRID
Please pop over to the main challenge post to find the Bingo Grid and see the stunning Design Teams fantastic inspirational examples and join in the fun for a chance to win the great prize.
For this challenge we are sponsored
by:

All my cards are available to buy on My Etsy Shop
 
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias

8 comments:

Kirsty-Anne Davies said...

Hi Susie She is just so cute made me me want to colour her straight away ! I love the green colour and that sentiment is so perfect with it all ;0)

Brigitte said...

She is soooo adorable!!!!! I just can't wait to get my kit! Hugs, Brigitte

Claire said...

This is just gorgeous. Hugs, Claire x

Stephanie said...

I love it ... fresh and vintage at the same time. Great job!!

Jenny said...

Love this such fabby DP's loving the greens Jen xx

Suzi said...

Hi Susie, I love this card to bits, the image, papers, stitching and the story behind it's creation. lol. Hope you are feeling better.
Hugs
Suzi x

Exclusively by Mel said...

This is so gorg! love the colours, you coloured her beautifully, wonderful card!
Lots of Love, melly. xxx

Patricia Garcia said...

She is one cutie Pie....Love your coloring!!

Hugs,
Patricia