16 Nov 2012

A Pink Pair !!

Something different today ...no Tilda and no Colouring  that's because I made this pair of 5" square cards to enter into the challenge In the Pink Challenge, the theme over at In the Pink is Die Cuts and Punches.
I made these 2 cards with my new Stampin up Sizzix die and Stampin Up card & paper in the new 2012/2013 in colours.
I also used a Stampin up Punch to cut out the sentiment which is from the lovely Nicky at Stampingallday 
Thanks for dropping by I hope you all have a fabulous weekend 
Keep warm 
Hugs Susie xx

 
All my cards are available to buy on My Etsy Shop

3 comments:

Crafty Kitten said...

Hey buddy,
Cool cards Susie, sooo not your usual style but I absolutely love them. And fancy you joining in with a Pink Challenge blog too!! LOL
hugs
Dawn xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Susie - love the clean and simple design of your cards. Great use of the Stampin' Up dies, and the pink looks fabulous on the black background.

Thank you for sharing with us at ITP - hope you will pop by again.
Sylvia x

Christine L said...

Hi Susie!!

Glad to see you in our Pink Palace! I love the diecut you have used on your fab card... and it looks stunning on the black background.

Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink... and hope to see you here again soon!!

Hugs
Christine x