22 Nov 2012

Funky Moped





Hi everyone and thanks for popping by .....
I've been playing with Encrusted Frantage today so everything within 10 feet of me is all sparkly !! lol
but I've had lots of fun making this card .....
I coloured the fabulous Stamping Bella Uptown Girl image with copics, 
the paper I used is Pink Paislee not that you can see much of it as 
I've gone mad with Frantage mica flakes glass glitter embossing powers and other beautiful crustations embellishments and if that wasn't enough I also added some Tim Holtz worn lipstick crackle paint and TH distress glitter and rock candy.
The die cut Butterflies are cut with a CC Designs die.
I have entered this card into the following challenges
In the Pink Challenge Die cut or Punches
Deep Ocean Challenge  Pastel Colours
 My Mums Craft Shop, Inspired by a song  Funky Moped by Jasper Carrot.
Well im off to make another card for my TT DT 
I hope you have a lovely afternoon 
Hugs .............
 
All my cards are available to buy on My Etsy Shop

10 comments:

Jenny said...

So pretty... I love it. I think the Upton girls stamps are my new fav :)..... Nearly as lovely as Tilda. Jen xxx

Christine L said...

Hi Susie

Ooooh I love your gorgeous card... that image is fab and coloured perfectly.... and the Frantage.. just happens to be my fav medium at the mo!! (Watch this space next week!!) I know exactly what you mean when you say everything is embossed within a 6 foot area of my craft desk!! But.... ain't it worth it?? LOL

Thanks for sharing again with us at In The Pink..... hope to see you soon!

Hugs
Christine x

Christine said...

Wow love this shabby chic CHICK..lol
looks like you had a whole lot of fun..thats what crafting is all about.lovely work pal.

Thanks for sharing with us at ITP chall this time.

smiles Christine GDT ITP.x

Suzi said...

Love this Susie, pretty image, colouring and design.
Hugs
Suzi x

Stephanie said...

This is gorgeous!! I understand the mess too .... mine never turn out this good though. Love the image too!!

Brigitte said...

WOW, this is lovely!!!! Love the sparkles and your awesome image!!! An amazing card! Hugs, Brigitte

Mau xx said...

Hi Susie, Just an age since I called :O shame on me.
I love this, I can just picture you after making it though...lol you really should just buy some sparkly eye shadow and nail polish :)
I just love the image, I think i must have it ASAP.
Huge hugs mau xx

sassy said...

hiya sweetie......wow love this card i never saw it in my blog roll yesterday but adore it ...and thanks for the chance to win some goodies be rude not too enter tanks for being the most generous person you are hugglies sassyxxxxx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A gorgeous card Susie - love the beautiful image and the sparkle. Sounds like you had great fun making this fab. creation!

Thank you for joining us at ITP again - Sylvia x

Claire said...

Fabulous card Susie, love the image and the colours are great. Hugs, Claire x