7 Nov 2012

Susie's Stocking !!

 
Hi hope everyone is well and keeping warm now its turned so chilly.
Today I've made a Christmas decoration / ornament for the MDUC 
I'm also entering this into the Mid-week Magnolia challenge who have the theme "Walking in a winter wonderland". 
also You me and Magnolia challenge who has an open theme so.... "Anything Goes".
I used the New Stampin Up Sizzix Stocking Die which I totally love to cut this out first in chipboard then in paper & card . 
The papers is from BoBunny, I also used Stampin Up Baja Breeze card 
both distressed with TH walnut stain DI.
The Cinnimon sticks I got from Holy Rose 
 This gorgeous sentiment stamp is New from the lovely Nicky at Stamping All Day thank you Nicky xx
 This cute Edwin I've coloured with Copic and Glitter before cutting out
Thanks for dropping by ....enjoy your evening
All my cards are available to buy on My Etsy Shop
 
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias

15 comments:

Brigitte said...

WOW Susie!!!! This is so original and your colouring is gorgeous! Hugs, Brigitte

sassy said...

hi susie and wow this is totally gorgeousssssssss....love it love sassyxxxx

Maris said...

hi Susie, what a lovely creation you made, thanks for joining in at YMAM

Elizabeth said...

Fabulous - love the cinnamon sticks too. Elizabeth x

Astrid said...

Hi Susie, such a beautiful project you make. WOW.
Thank you for joining in YMAM.
Hugs Astrid

Naomi said...

What a wonderfull and awesome creation!!!
Thanks for joining in at YMAM!

Love
Naomi

Tracy @ Cardmaker's Delights said...

Hi Susie! Another beautiful and original creation - very unusual! I'm just dropping by to let you know that the lovely card you made using one of my toppers has been added to my page here: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Cardmakers-Delights/Customer-Cards-Gallery.html I really hope that this is okay with you. I have linked to your blog, but if for any reason you wish for me to remove it, just let me know. Many thanks, Tracy -xxx- (Cardmaker's Delights)

eva said...

Beautiful

Jenny said...

Oh Susie this is such a cute idea. So pretty :) Jen xx

Camilla said...

This was a beautiful ornaments you made for this week's challenge at MDUC. Edwin looks so cool:)
I wish you "good luck" and thanks to you because you want to be with us this week.
Hug Camilla

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Cute Edwin on sock,
Tamara

Suzi said...

Awe!! Susie, how cute is this little fellow, I love your stocking design and colour combo. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias with your adorable creation. Good luck!
Hugs
Suzi x

Debbie Dolphin said...

Oh Susie I love Edwin like this he is so adorable. Your ornament is soOOooo perfect for our challenge.
Thankyou so much for joining in with our challenge this week at MDUC.
Big Hugs
Debbie xxx

Stephanie said...

This is adorable! Love it.

Becky said...

Such a fantastic creation,
The sentiment is sweet
Thanks for joining us for this challenge at
Midweek Magnolias
Hugs, Becky x