23 Nov 2012

Bragging about a "Whiter Shade of Pale"

Evening all....I made this little Brag book for the Magnolia Down Under Challenge as they have a Book theme Challenge and decorated to fit the Mid-week Magnolias Challenge who theme is "Dreaming of a White Christmas.
I coloured Tilda with Copic Markers, the flowers started out as some plain cheap white Prima flowers which I painted with white pearl paint and then heat embossed with Stampendous Shabby Chic white embossing powder then I spritzed them with Tattered  Angel Pearl Glimmer mist and added a crystal to the centre of each.
I cut the leaves with a Martha Stewart punch, I punched them from Basic Grey distressed dark white paper I also used another Basic Grey distressed paper to make the cover of the Brag book. I cut the Bazzill pages and rounded the corners and then stitched them altogether up the spin of the Brag book.
the Silver wax embellishment I made using a kit from 7Gypsies, the Button is from a basic Grey pack and the sentiment is from Cats Life Press.
I am also entering my book in to these challenges;
 My Mums Craft Shop, Inspired by a song ...A Whiter Shade of Pale
Hanna & friends Animals
Tilda's Town Anything goes.  Please see the post above as I have some yummy Christmas candy up for grabs !!
Have a great evening
Hugs .......

 
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias All my cards are available to buy on My Etsy Shop

13 comments:

Brigitte said...

This is beautiful Susie!!!! So ethereal and delicate, love the white on white!!! Hugs, Brigitte

Debbie Pamment said...

What a fabulous idea to make a brag book - and so beautifully done too Susie - LOVE it!
Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week.
xXx

sassy said...

wow susie hunnie this is just so very beautiful love it ..love the pale colours perfection hugs & love sassyxxx

Mieke said...

Beautiful!

Christine said...

Awwww stunning sweet Tilda Susie gorgeous design & those flowers are so yummy..

smiles mummy Tildarette X

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Susie,
This is stunning,I love it.
Hugs Tamara

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous!!

Riet Kamstra said...

Gorgeous card Susie! Thanks for playing with us at Tilda's town challenge this week.

XX Riet

Suzi said...

Fabulous Christmas journal Susie, this will make a wonderful gift for someone. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
Hugs
Suzi x

Tina Makuc said...

What a lovely book Susie!!
Love the flowers and your great colouring!!
Thanks for playing with us at Midweek Magnolias this week!
Hugs, Tina

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

That really looks like white Christmas. Your card is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town Challenges this week.

Jay Jay

Jenny said...

Aaawww this is lovely Susie. I love the text in the bottom corner - Where did you get it? I love a brag book and this is a beauty! Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Jen xx

Steffie2005 said...

so beautiful.

Many thanks for joining us at Hanna and Friends
Hugs
Steffie