25 Jan 2013

Stamping Bella Sketch

It's Friday..... yippee !!
 And today is a special Friday for me .....
Its 10 years ago today that I met my lovely husband Garry
we celebrate the 25th of Jan every year as our unofficial anniversary
Awwww sweet romance!!!...ha ha ha
I'm a very lucky woman he's the best husband I could wish for.
 Anyway on to more serious business ....my card !! lol
 This week there is fab sketch set by Emmabella
 over at the Stampingbella blog
and of course I have used a Stamping Bella stamp isn't she sassy !!?
I coloured her with copics .
My paper is from Doodlebug designs
I also used a lifestyle die.
The flowers are Prima and the cute little handbag brad is from Making Memories.
Hope you all have a fab day and a great weekend
Thanks for dropping by
Hugs .......

10 comments:

Brigitte said...

Congrats Susie!!!!! And what a beautiful card!!! Love the pink and the gorgeous image! Hugs, Brigitte

Lesley Thomas said...

Pretty card - spots seem to be very 'in at the moment, I must use up some of mine.

janieworkum said...

Je kaart is erg leuk mooie kleur tinten heb je gebruikt
groetjes Janie

Mary J said...

Aww, happy anniversary Susie! You soppy thing! ;)

Love your card (as you know already!)

Have a lovely weekend!

Mary x

Claire said...

He he, we do that too - have a special day for the day we met - aren't we soppy LOL. I love your card, fabulous image (I must buy some of these) and love the die too. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Amelia (mimi) said...

great card Susie!
xxxxxxxxxxx
Mimi

Antoinette Voorn said...

Very cute card!!

Anja said...

So cute! I love it :)

Lesley Thomas said...

Pretty design, and Happy Anniversary to you and DH

Kirsty-Anne Duckworth said...

Hi How cool is this chick !! Love your colouring and the handbag in the flower is a brilliant idea ;0)