12 Jan 2013

Uptown Me Time !!!

I love Stamping Bella Stamps and this sassy Uptown Girl is one of my favourites !!
She is named .....Bubbles loves her bubbly and she's available from Quixotic Paperie
I coloured her with Copics and added lashings of stickles.
The paper is from Carta Bella a paris girl pad.
Everything else is from my stash.
I'm entering this card into the following challenges;
Creative creations challenge anything goes
Inspire me Friday anything goes
Card making mamas anything goes Thanks for visiting my blog enjoy your weekend
 
All my cards are available to buy on My Etsy Shop

9 comments:

Fabiana Strehlow said...

Que cartão charmoso, Susie!
Gostei das bolhas!

Abraços,
Fabiana.

Antoinette Voorn said...

Woowwww awesome card... love the stamp!!

Greetz Antoinette

Brigitte said...

This is awesome Susie!!!! Love all the sparkle and that gorgeous image! Hugs, Brigitte

Anja said...

It's so cute :)

Sonia said...

Fabulous card Susie:) Gorgeous paper used and Just lovely image:)
Happy Sunday,
Sonia

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Susie - love the image (they are so gorgeous) and fab colour too. Hugs, Claire x

Sam said...

Fab card. Love the image and colours used x

Anita Blake said...

Lovely card! i can imagine being immersed in bubbles like that!good luck and thanks for joining us at Creative Creations Challenges this week. Anita x

Sara said...

I want that bathtub! Thanks for playing along with CMM!