4 Feb 2013

Mid~Way @ Totally Tilda

Hi everyone, I hope you're all well today
There is still time to enter our challenge over at  Totally Tilda  the theme is Tilda with 
Inspiration from this yummy photo
We are very lucky to be sponsored by the lovely  The Ribbon Girl shop
who will kindly be giving the winner a £10 voucher
to spend @the fantastic  The Ribbon Girl shop
I used Ice Skating Tilda on my card this time isn't shes pretty
I coloured her with Copics
My papers are by MME from the Madison pad and some scraps from the pink Glitz pad,
The sentiment is from Aa Tim Holtz Ticket book
I also used an CWC on the end card and a Memory Box die.
and everything else is from my stash.
*****
I have entered this card into the following challenges.
Crafts and Me Challenge Use your favourite Embellishment, 
mines flowers every time !!
Copic Marker Europe Challenge   Anything Goes with Copic markers
One Stop Craft Challenge Anything goes 
 Creative Corner  Pink & Brown
 Paper-crafting Journey  For a Girl
 Marvelous Magnolias  Anything goes.
All Sorts   Lets get cute
 Charisma cardz  Pink and brown
Simon Says Stamp  Anything goes
 Bunny Zoes's crafts Anything Goes
*****
Thanks for visiting me today,
 Hugs...........
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias
All my cards are available to buy on My Etsy Shop

11 comments:

Tracy @ Cardmaker's Delights said...

Absolutely beautiful Susie! Your colouring is always spot on, and I love the colour scheme too. But why did you have to post the inspiration photo, I have an urge for choccies now, lol! x

Anne said...

I've just read Tracy's comment and I'm the same, you are so naughty posting the choccies too, I WANT SOME!!!

Gorgeous card as always Susie.
Hugs xx

janieworkum said...

Prachtig Susie prachtige kleuren
groetjes janie

Danielle Champagne said...

Very lovley Susie, Tilda with skates is my very favourite of all times. I love how you colored her, layout is very pretty. Hugs.

Brigitte said...

Oh, she's beautiful!!!! Love the flower with the script inside, very clever! Thanks for joining us this week at Marvelous Magnolia. Hugs, Brigitte

Mary J said...

Oh Susie, that is so so pretty! I love that border and how you used the papers!

Bunny said...

This is lovely...Thank you for sharing with us at Charisma Cardz. And good luck.

Caz CC DT

Helene E said...

That is a gorgeous project Susie! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck in the challenge!

Kirsty-Anne Duckworth said...

Hi Just love these papers and your gorgeous flower with her !! Brilliant as always ;0)

Samantha said...

Lovely card, Thanks for sharing with us this time at Allsorts, hugs Samantha :0)

Jo Channon said...

A fabulous project Susie. Thank you so much for joining in with my Challenge at Allsorts this week. I hope that you enjoyed taking part.
Jo xx