3 Mar 2013

Get Well Soon Tilda

 
Hi Tilda fans you still have time to enter our challenge over at the Totally Tilda the theme is Tilda with 
Tilda with Spots and Stripes
We are very lucky as we are sponsored by
The pretty little ribbon
Please pop over and have a look at all the lovely goodies over at the 
I used this super Nurse Tilda shes a doll !! 
I think this is the first time I used her and I've had her ages, 
 thought its about time I inked her up and made a card.
I'm entering my card into the following challenges
7 Kids Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafts And Me - Dies or Punches
Cute Card Thursday - Something Old (flowers)
Joanna Sheen - Layer it up
Natalie and Amy - Die cuts
Simon Says Stamp and Show - A Stamp you love but.........
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Tilda's Town - Challenge #42
Have a fun Sunday 
Thanks for popping by 
Hugs xx
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the Steel Magnolias
 My Etsy Shop

15 comments:

Brigitte said...

So sweet Susie!!!! Love your awesome Tilda and the bright and happy papers! Hugs, Brigitte

janieworkum said...

Prachtige kaart susie
groetjes Janie

Mary J said...

That could would make anyone feel better, Susie - it's just gorgeous!

Christine said...

Aww she is sweet BUT whats the BUT lol..

smiles mummy Tildarette x

Vicky said...

Beautiful hun...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Claire said...

This is just the sweetest Susie. Hugs, Claire x

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful Susie.
Gr Elly

crafty amy said...

This is so sweet! I LOVE the colour combo those white corners look great and the disterssing is a perfect touch :D Thank you for joining us at Natalie and Amy's challenge and good luck.

Huge hugs

Amy xx

P.S. If you would like to go on a crafty weekend or a day break there are still spaces on the one I run yearly in October. For more information CLICK HERE

Lesley Thomas said...

I'd almost be willing to be ill if I thought I was going to get a card like this.

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Love your card Susie, Tilda is gorgeous

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week

Hugs

Jo x

Rene said...

I love this...the design, the papers, the colors...just love it! Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda's Town this week! Good luck and I hope to see you back next time!
Rene :D

Nicola said...

Aww, such a sweet Tilda Susie, and your eye for colour is fab! Those papers and your wonderful design make it such a sweet creation!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Pam Sparks said...

super cute Susie! love your coloring and card design! I'm steering clear of her though! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town challenges! Thanks for playing!

joolaa said...

sweet nurse :) and beauty card!

Paper Tails said...

Great card! Your coloring looks awesome. Thank you so much for entering the www.7kidscollegefund.com Challenge! The Design Team appreciates the time you invested in your project and that you have shared it with all our blog followers!

Karen