10 Mar 2013

Tilda's Easter Egg Hunt



 Happy Mothering Sunday everyone
Look at the gorgeous flowers my eldest son Reid Just arrived with!!
and the most beautiful card too.
I've been spoilt rotten....nothing new there !! lol
 I'm a lucky lady every day having 3 gorgeous men to love me ...
2 of them being my lovely sons Reid and Woody
and the 3rd is my wonderful husband....
 who made me breakfast in bed and is now working on lunch !!
My Youngest Son Woody is not home from his weekend away yet
but he already gave me the money to buy the spring Magnolia stamp kit with
 so I couldn't have wished for more.
********
This time over at the Totally Tilda Challenge our challenge theme is
Easter
But we want you use at least one EGG and Tilda
to be in with a chance to win !!! 
so get cracking !! lol
 *****************
This time we are very lucky as we are sponsored
by the lovely Nikki from Bunny-Zoe crafts
And the Prize is;
gif maker

****************************
So I hope to see you over at the Totally Tilda 
where you can see all my lovely Very Talented DT ladies wonderful creations.
**** 
To make my card I coloured Tilda with Copic
my paper is from Fancy Pants
The Jar and eggs are cut with SU dies
I also used the Spring MS border punch
TH distressed textured card
Seam binding and other bits used are from my stash
*****
I'm entering my card into the following challenges;
Marvelous Magnolias   Anything goes
Live and Love Crafts   Easter
Simply Magnolia  Easter & Eggs chall 
  Midweek Magnolias - Lots of Layers
PTW Anything Goes
****
I hope you're all enjoying your Mothering Sunday as much as I am
Hugs xx

12 comments:

Mary J said...

You deserve to be spoiled, Susie!! What thoughtful lads you have!

And what a gorgeous card - sooo pretty! Fab details as usual!

Charlotte said...

Hi, lovely card the image is so adorable:) Thank you for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia this week!
Hugs Charlotte

Antoinette Voorn said...

what an adorable card and the colours are beatiful!!

gr Antoinette
http://antoinettereacards.blogspot.nl

Brigitte said...

Awesome card!!!! What beautiful flowers you received and the Magnolia stamp kit?!!!! Lucky lady! Hugs, Brigitte

Linda . J said...

Love your card Susie, the image is adorable and love the colours, the papers are delish.Must get my new Mags coloured up too.
Hugs Linda

pinky said...

Sounds like you have had a wonderful day Susie! Great to have all those men around you lol. I have 4 including hubby and they were all very good to me today too. I love your adorable card!

janieworkum said...

Wat een schitterende kaart Susie
groetjes Janie

Tracy said...

Hi Susie, awesome Easter card and I love the use of dies, especially the jar of eggs. Thankyou for sharing with us at Simply Magnolia this week. Tracy xx

Suzi said...

Fabulous Easter card Susie, love the border punch, colouring and those yummy eggs in the wee jar. Thank you so much for joining us over at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
Hugs
Suzi x

Kirsty-Anne Duckworth said...

Hi Just had to see what papers you used and how you did the jar..just love that idea ! ...gorgeous card..and wow how beautiful are your flowers ...all the colours on them are inspirational.. so glad your being spoiled ;0)

Nicola said...

Such an adorable card Susie, I love this Tilda and your colouring of her, great idea to use those Su dies - just perfect for our theme and I love the bunny border!
What gorgeous flowers - sounds like you were well looked after for Mothers' Day!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

So lovely card,
image is so cute,
Hugs TAMARA