21 Apr 2013

Tilda's Clowning around with Fran~Tage!!!

 
Hi Tilda Lovers!!! This time over at the Totally Tilda Challenge the theme is Tilda with Heat Embossing
Please pop over to Totally Tilda   to see all the examples made by my super talented Design Team.
This time we are very lucky as we are sponsored by
The pretty little ribbon
 
 
The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop  currently have a Spring Spectacular Event
with reductions on nearly all products throughout the store
including ribbon, twine, charms, pins, rubber stamps, pearls, rhinestones and much more.
 Pop over and grab a bargain while stocks last! Further reductions available in our sale section too.
*************
To make this card I used;
 BoBunny Serenity paper
Tilda Coloured with Copics
b Shabby Blue Fran~Tage embossing powder
SU Baja Breeze seam Binding
Stampin Up textured card (retired)
Happy Birthday Stamp by the lovely Nicky @ Stamping All Day
Sizzix Frame Die
Tim Holtz 'Love Wish Dream' stamp
Pearls and charm from my stash
***********
I'm entering my card into the Gorguss Girls Embossing Challenge

14 comments:

Penni said...

Gorgeous card. Love the Frant-age. I just put in an order for some, hope it arrives soon - I can't wait to play!
Hugs
Penni
X

Chris x said...

Just bought the frontage and had a play must have lost half of it when I turned on the heat gun it blew everywhere, haha, your card is stunning Susie.
Chris x

janieworkum said...

Wat een prachtige kaart Susie en prachtig bewerkt,.
groetjes Janie

Distressed Miss said...

This is gorgeous Susie and I love what you've done with the frontage. I wasn't sure about Clown Tilda but she looks amazing!
Big hugs
Clare
xx

Mary J said...

What a fun card, Susie! I love the texture you've created!

Sandie said...

This is so sweet, love the dotty backing papers.Great little Tilda image,so cute as a clown.All finished beautifully with your fabby embellishments....gorgeous.

Hugs Sandie xx

Brigitte said...

She's adorable!!!! I love the splashes of embossing and the gorgeous sentiment. Hugs, Brigitte

Suzi said...

Love this to bits Susie, your colouring of this sweet Tilda clown is fabulous, great papers and use of Fran-Tage.
Hugs
Suzi x

Teresa said...

This is a beauty Susie, I love this Tilda.
Hugs Teresa xx

Claire said...

Fabulous card Susie and love the frantage. Hugs, Claire x

Frouwke said...

What a beauty!
grts
frouwke

AndreaBastelmaus said...

Wow, what a wonderful Card! I love it! Hugs Andrea

Jenny said...

Love your creation. Fab use of Frantage <3 Jen xx

Christine said...

Awww this is so cute..I dint think I wanted this stamp, lovely colouring

luv mummy Tildarette xxx