20 May 2013

More Than One Fold @ Totally Tilda


 
Happy Monday my friends ....
Its time for another challenge over at the Totally Tilda Challenge blog,
I'm taking a break for the next couple of challenges
so my lovely friend and Deputy Christine is standing in for me
(Thank you my friend x)
Our theme this time is
 "More Than One Fold"
I made a simple easel card  
using Piggy Pink Scalloped Bazzill card
and Prima Paper from the Meadow Lark collection
I also used this sweet Tilda masked on the Magnolia Mattress
both from the new Once upon a time 2013 collection.
Both these sentiment stamps came from
Nicky @ Stamping All Day
The Happy Birthday is so handy and it cost only £1
and the Officially a Princess seal/ postmark is just £1.75
So pop over and see what other bargains you can find
 Stamping All Day
Sentiment for every occasion @ very reasonably priced too !!
Plus UK shipping is only £1.25 no matter what the size of your order is,
 Nicky also ships worldwide see in store for shipping details and prices.
******
I hope you can Join us over at the Totally Tilda Challenge
****************
This time we are very lucky as we are sponsored  
 the Prize is;
I'm entering my card into the following challenges;
Midweek Magnolias - Happy Birthday
Tildas Town - Background Stamp (hope the Mattress counts)
Simon Says - Flower Power
Marvelous Magnoila -  Bow~nanza
******
Don't forget to pop over 
and see all the yummy Designer stamps @  

19 comments:

janieworkum said...

Wat een schitterende kaart en de kleur roze is zo mooi
groetjes Janie

Christine said...

Gorgeous sweet Princess Tilda creation..lovely colours & shape gorgeous embellies.

smiles mummy Tildarette x

Brigitte said...

It's absolutely incredible Susie!!!! Love your Tilda and the gorgeous colours! Hugs, Brigitte

Gina Knott said...

Wow what a fabulous card and bow! Thank you for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us again.

Hugs
Gina x

Claire said...

WOW Susie - this is just stunning, love the shape and gorgeous image and colours. Hugs, Claire x

Frouwke said...

Och wat lief!!
grts
frouwke

Crea S said...

What a fabulous card! Love how you coloured the stamps. Also love the shape of your card!
Love,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be

Carla Burger said...

Hi Susie. I really love your card. It's gorgeous!! I love the stamp "Officially a princess" but I can't order this stamp because I live in the Netherlands and Stamping All Day doesn't deliver in the Netherlands. That's such a shame. Hugs Carla.

Antoinette Voorn said...

Wat een schitterende kaart, ik vind hem prachtig, echt een bjoetie!

Gr Antoinette
http://antoinettecreacards.blogspot.nl

Mandy said...

Aww Susie your card is absolutely gorgeous, soooo pretty and my queen of pink copics strikes again you've coloured sweet Tilda beautifully as always :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
big hugs
Mandy xx

Rubber Buggy said...

Love this card and the softness of the colors. Thanks for joining us at The Rubber Buggy

Kellie

Kirsty-Anne Duckworth said...

Hi Just love these stamps together with those gorgeous papers and these sentiments are so cool ;0)

Tina Makuc said...

This is beautiful Susie!!
The shape is awesome and your colouring fantastic!!
Thanks for sharing your amazing work with us at Marvelous Magnolia!!
Hugs, Tina

Nicola said...

Such a beautiful easel creation Susie, love your perfectly coloured and masked Tilda with gorgeous attention to detail!
Enjoy your well deserved break boss lol!
Hugs Nicola xxx

julieprice3 said...

So sweet, love the paper and pretty shape, nicely done
Hugs Julie P

Tina Makuc said...

Thanks for sharing this gorgeous card with us at Midweek Magnolias too Susie!!!
Hugs, Tina

Tina Makuc said...

I've seen this card before..
Ooohh.. Right..
I've already left two comments here..
No, I'm not crazy.. ;)
I just wanted to thank you for sharing it at Tilda's Town too..
Tina xx

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card, Susie! I love the design! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx

Ms Scrapmess said...

Simply stunning, love your colouring! Thank you for sharing at The Rubber Buggy challenge blog.