21 May 2013

Squidgy Pins Wooden Shapes

Last week I was playing with some rather nice wooden shapes that come in laser cut sheets.
They are called Squidgy Pins and are sold by Traplet Publications
and they come in lots of different designs and themes ....you'll want them all ....I did !! He he
 
Here's a close us of some of my favourite designs above although I love 'em all
They are so easy to use, the shapes are just held in place in the sheets in a couple places
All you have to do is simply use your craft knife to release them.
Once they are out you not only have the shapes to work with you're also left with a fab stencil to use on your project too.
You can colour or decorate the shapes in many ways
I used Tim Holtz distress inks, stains and paints,
you could also add glitter of even heat emboss them and use some of the fabby Frantage that so in fashion at the moment.
I tried stickles glitter glue on the star fish ...it worked well don't you think ?
The others I gave a coat of Glossy accents the photo below does not show them off to their best as its a dull day here so I had to use the flash on my camera,
but you'll see them at their best when I use them on my cards in the coming weeks when I'll point them out to you again.

Hope you have a great day
Thanks for popping by ...
Hugs xxxx

4 comments:

janieworkum said...

Dat heb je heel erg leuk gedaan
groetjes Janie

Christine said...

OMG not more stash needed..lol these look great cant wait to see them on your creations..

smiles mummy Tildarette x

Kirsty-Anne Duckworth said...

Hi Susie these look great love the results when you have played with them..looks fun ;0)

Mary J said...

Oh, can't wait to see what you do with them!