13 May 2013

You Have to Kiss a few Frogs to Find Your Perfect Prince !!!

Hello my friends .... Monday again 
Where do the weeks go !! the weather down here looks a little dull today
so after this post I intend to settle down for a day of craftiness in the warm.
As you may know it was my birthday last week and
I got so many Beautiful cards and presents from
my lovely DT girls and friends in blogland
(Thank you all so much xxooxx)
many of my presents were of the rubber variety
as like many of you ....I do love a stamp of 2 !!
Also I have bought a ton of new stamps myself lately so....
I've spent the weekend being ruthless and sorting out some of the stamps
 I don't need or use anymore
plus Garry my darling husband has mentioned a few times.....
that soon the headlines of the local news paper will read
"Gosport family tragically drown in rubber.....they didn't stand a chance !!"
he's a cheeky devil ...but I have to say he's right and so
I've put loads of my Stamps for sale 
Here on eBay
****************
Right on to my DT card for the
Totally Tilda Challenge 
I've used 2 more stamps by my good friend Nicky 
which contains a total of 6 stamps for only £3.50
designed by Nicky herself and found
Exclusively at her store Stamping All Day
Where you can find a Sentiment Stampsfor any occasion
and very reasonably priced too !!
Plus UK shipping is only £1.25 no matter what the size of your order is,
 Nicky also ships worldwide see in store for shipping details and prices.
******
I hope you can Join us over at the Totally Tilda Challenge
for our
Pink Princess
You still have until Saturday mid~day GMT
******
I also used this fab Tilda from the new Once upon a time 2013 collection
coloured her with Copics
and glittered her dress after colouring.
The base paper is Paris Girl from Carta Bella this collection is one of my favs.
Ive also used Tim Holtz distress ink pads and distress tool to shade the edges.
Nicky's lovely Sentiments are stamped on Die cuts cut with
Magnolia Doohickey - Peaky Floral Tabs dies
And I cut the card with Grand Nesties
and everything else is from my stash.
****************
This time we are very lucky as we are sponsored  
 the Prize is;
I'm entering my card into the following 5 challenges;
Midweek Magnolias - die~cuts or punches
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes
Lovely Hanglar Only  - Pastel picture inspiration
Magnolia Mania - special card shape
Marvelous Magnolia - Anything goes
You can also see this card and lots of other Magnolia creations from the girls over at the
 Steel Magnolias
********
  I'm having a BIG craft sort out and I'm selling loads of stamps 
Please come and check them out......
My rubber stamps on
eBay 
please take a look

15 comments:

Christine said...

Gorgeous chic Pink Princess Tilda creation,fab colours & the crown stamp works great..(wish I thought of that)..lol uber cute love it

smiles mummy Tildarette xx

Brigitte said...

WOW, love her sparkly dress!!!! The sentiments are adorable! Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia. Hugs, Brigitte

Exclusively by Mel said...

Wonderful card, I love how you placed the Doohickey tags!! great shape too :)
Love, melly. xxx

janieworkum said...

Wat een schitterende kaart Susie, prachtig in de roze tinten
groetjes Janie

Nicolchen said...

WOW...your card is simply adorable :0)))

Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Mania ;0)

Hugs Nicole

Carole Robb Bisson said...

I love frogs, especially in the spring as they sing so merrily. This card is adorable.
We really love what you have created and posted with us this week.
God Bless you,
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday

Claire said...

Gorgeous card and a great shape with a lovely image. I've just popped across to ebay to see what you were selling - OMG you have certainly had a clearout and I can't believe you are selling all those Magnolia stamps! Hugs, Claire x

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card. xxx

Vicky said...

Awwww so very pretty Susie..and loving the sentiments too..;o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Chris x said...

Very Pretty Susie. love the soft colours.
Thanks for sharing at Marvelous Magnolia this week.
Hugs
Chris

Julie Kitchener said...

wow stunning card love it!!!!!!!

Julie Kitchener said...

PS Susie i couldn't resist a peep at the stamps for sale! i am now bidding lol!!!

Suzi said...

I love this to bits Susie, the shape, sentiments, colouring and that sparkly dress. Beautiful design hon. Thank you for joining us over at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
Hugs
Suzi x

Mary J said...

Just stunning, Susie! Your hair colouring is gorgeous!

Sandie said...

Gorgeous Tilda, loving the sparkle too, a delightful card Susie.

Hugs
Sandie xx