28 Jun 2013

Bellarific Friday Happy Birthday Friend.....

So its Bellarific Friday over at the Stampingbella blog 
The Theme this week is a sketch
Sketch-13--June-28
I used this super cute Bella stamp it's on of my fav's but I have to be honest I love them all !!
And its just perfect for a friends birthday card.
I coloured as usual with Copics and layered the image on to 2 different DoodleBug Design papers
The black and white polka dot one is gorgeously glittered
I die cut with my lovely Lil'inkers stitched rectangle nesting dies
Ans I also used a Martha Steward deep edge punch.
And the sweet little sentiment is from Stamping all Day
I'm entering my card into the following challenges;
Simon Says - Anything goes
A Creative Romance - Don't Be Square
ART Challenge - Anything goes + Guest Designer
 Penny's Challenge - Girl Power
 Totally Gorjuss - Happy Birthday
 The Hobby House - Anything goes
 Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
I hope you have a fantastic weekend 
Hugs................

10 comments:

Brigitte said...

OMG, you have a die cut that sews at the same time?!!!! Amazing!!!! Love your card with this beautiful image. Hugs, brigitte

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

WOW! Really? a die cut that has the stitching? I'll be looking for that one! Your card is awesome!
Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at A.R.T. and joining in on our ANYTHING GOES challenge this week! Hope you'll join us again next week!
Darlene
A.R.T. DT
DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

janieworkum said...

Wat een leuke maar ook een mooie kaart
groetjes Janie

Kate at the Hobby House said...

thank you so much for joining us for our very first challenge at the Hobby House
Hugs Kate xx

Sandie said...

Such a fun card,love the image..love the layout and colour palette...great die that stitches too....

Love n' hugs
Sandie xx

Carole Robb Bisson said...

Super sweet card. Cleans lines. Precise, pretty and quite lovely.
Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful artwork with us at WAW.
Psalm 23 Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday

Exclusively by Mel said...

It's a great card lovely!
Love your design :)
Mel. xxx

Liz's creative corner said...

What no Tilda card, the cheek and after I came all this way too lol,

gorgeous card hun, i will try to pop back tomoz he he xx

cheiron said...

What a sweet card and great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us in the Anything Goes Challenge over at Simon Says Stamp this week!



Laurian said...

Cute card!
Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope to see you again soon!
Hugz
Laurian