21 Jun 2013

Bellarific Friday !!

Oh look at me 2 cards in one day !!
Scroll down to see the card I made this morning for the I am Rose challenge
I finally made another Bella card, every week I say I'm gonna join in the challenge
 and the week flies past and I forget until its just to late !! 
So its Bellarific Friday over at the Stampingbella blog 
The Theme this week is Summer
And I just couldnt resist inking up Sandy on the Beach
Isn't she so cool & sassy 
I coloured her with Copics and layered her on to some of Mindy's lovely summer paper 
which was a gift from my dear friend Melly.
My lovely flowers I bought from I am Rose
And my perfect sentiment is from Stamping all Day
I'm off now as my lovely husband is going to get our usual Friday night treat
"fish & chips" so no cooking for me tonight !!
I hope you have a fantastic weekend 
Hugs................

9 comments:

Exclusively by Mel said...

It's beautiful! love the daisies ;)
Have a lovely weekend <3
Love,Mel. xxx

janieworkum said...

Wat een leuke maar ook een mooie kaart
groetjes janie

Fiona said...

gorgeous card Susie...I need to buy it now...lol!!

Fi
x

Christine said...

Now WHEN did I pose for this photo shoot..rofl.. yes it is PERFECT great design & colours..defo NOT Filey (not 2day at least..lol

smiles mummy Tildarette x

Brigitte said...

Wow susie!!! I love your card with this gorgeous Bella! Te patterned papers are fantastic and your colouring is beautiful. Hugs, Brigitte

Crafty Kitten said...

Oh Mummy come on everyone can see it is me in the pic!! LOL
Fabulous card Susie darling, loving those fabulous daisies too.
hugs
Dawn xxx

Rina said...

You rocked this CAS card... Im gonna have to try one... its my downfall, but it would be a challenge!!! Thanks for posting where you got that awesome sentiment..love it!

Rina

Antoinette Voorn said...

Dit is helemaal geweldig. Wat ontzettend mooi gecombineerd allemaal!

Gr antoinette
http://antoinettecreacards,blogspot.nl

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, WOWZERS this is just gorgeously stunning, love your colour choices too, fabulous creation, huggles Pops x x x