21 Jun 2013

I am Rose ..... Challenge “June IARCC”

This is the first time I am entering the I am Rose Challenge 
 The theme over there this month is Fathers day / Masculine and to use black, brown and Metal
My papers I've used here are from Bo Bunny - Weekend Market Collection.
Lots of Metal etc; 
A charm, brass nail head studs, a fancy corner and a picture hanger plus brads.
I stitched and distressed my tag, tore the papers and distressed them.
Also you must use at least 2 products from the I am Rose Store 
so I used the lovely big soft brown dasiy and 3 small black roses
My sentiment is from the lovely Nicky at Stamping all Day
Everything else is from my stash
Enjoy your Friday ....soon be the weekend !!! he he
Hugs .....

7 comments:

Crea S said...

What a great card Susie. Love all the elements you've used! Great paper choice and what a superb idea to tear them into corners.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

Brigitte said...

Oh WOW Susie!!! Your card is wonderful! I love all the metal accents and your beige tag looks like it's made of leather. This is a perfect masculine card, perfect for Sir Garry, lol!!! Hugs, Brigitte

janieworkum said...

Wat een beeldschone kaart Susie
groetjes Janie

Christine said...

Wowzer great male creation Susie..am loving those masculine DPs all the metal work is awesome hope you put this fab work to great use.

smiles mummy Tildarette x

Crafty Kitten said...

WOW!! This from the woman who doesn't do male cards!!! Awesome creation Susie, love it.
hugs
Dawn xx

I Am Roses Challenge Blog said...

Thank you for your submission to the June IARCC. Good Luck!

Donna said...

Great card Susie, fabulous layout. Thanks for playing along this month at I Am Roses.
hugs
Donna