11 Jun 2013

I'm Clearly Besotted !!

 Hi everyone I hope you've had a nice day
I've been playing with some new Stamps and Dies
I bought from Clearly Besotted Stamps
 Steph and her talented design team have a
New monthly challenge.... it just started yesterday
Called the....Clearly Besotted Challenge
This month's Theme is "Anything goes"
So I made this shabby chic style birthday card
Using a sentiment from the "Its Your  Birthday" stamp set and
cut the butterfly out with the Butterfly wishes die collection.
I'm really happy with the result..so now I'm off to make another !!
Enjoy the rest of your day
Hugs xxxxx
 

12 comments:

Brigitte said...

WOW Susie!!!! It's so elegant! I love the touch of turquoise with the soft creams. The butterfly is awesome. Hugs, brigitte

Crafty Kitten said...

Oooh loving those shades of brown with the little accents of colour. Great card sweetie.
xxxx

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful creation, love the butterfly.
Gr Elly

Christine said...

I love this shabby chic style gorgeous design & colours so pretty..

smiles mummy Tildarette xx

The Crafty Laydee said...

Beautiful card-love the colour combination you have used :)
Best wishes,Nessa xx

janieworkum said...

Wat een schitterende kaart
groetjes Janie

Kirsty-Anne Duckworth said...

Hi Love this !!! love the paper the dies and the stamp..off to have a look at these thanks for the info ;0)

Lesley Thomas said...

Love your card, especially as it was my birthday yesterday, and yes, I did have a good one.

Crea S said...

What a beautifull card! Great colours, just so elegant!
Love,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

Caryn said...

Way to showcase that awesome sentiment!!
Thanks for playing along with the Clearly Besotted Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Purrfect Paper Creations said...

I love this, the colors are awesome!

Chris L.

Stephanie said...

What an incredible card, love that colour combination! Thank you so much for taking part, I really appreciate it :) x