13 Jun 2013

Just My Cuppa Tea !!!!

Hope you are all well today 
Still no sunshine down here in Gosport but at least its not raining today.
Guess what .....yes I've made another card with my Clearly Besotted Stamps and dies
As you know the theme is
 "Anything goes"
 This time I used ;
 "My Cup of Tea" stamp set and matching die collection.
It really is my cuppa tea and I love the polka dot design
 But this is only one option in the set 
Plus there are lots sentiments too
I'm also entering my card in the In the Pink Challenge
the new theme is "Pink with Flowers".
Right that's my crafting finished for today, I'm going out to lunch with my lovely eldest son Reid which I'm looking forward too, I hope you enjoy the rest of your day,
Hugs xxxxx
 

11 comments:

Brigitte said...

This is such a fun card Susie!!! Love the hot pink and the polka dots! Hugs, brigitte

Christine said...

Hi Susie wow I'll be round later for that cup o T..lol lovely cute creation great design & lovely flowers &&& lots of pinkness.

Thanks for sharing with us at ITP chall this wk..

smiles Christine xx

Linda . J said...

A fantastic card Susie loving the colours you have used and the die cuts are brilliant, love the detail stitch's.
Hugs Linda

Exclusively by Mel said...

Gorgeous card! love the polka dots.
Hope you had a lovely lunch <3
Mel. xxx

Vicky said...

Fabulous hun...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Antoinette Voorn said...

Woww De kleuren zijn prachtig zo bij elkaar! En het is een beeldschone kaart geworden zoals altijd!

Gr Antoinette

Crea S said...

You're really making work from your new dies! Again a great card! Love the polka dots!
Love,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

Christine L said...

HI Susie..

What a gorgeous card.. love the matching stamp and die.... and fab in the black dotty against the pink! Lovely flowers too.

Will be passing near enough Gosport this week... popping down to the Island for a couple of days..

Thanks for sharing at In The Pink this time.. good luck!

Hugs
Christine x

Caryn said...

Great card - love the bright colours. Glad you could join in the first Clearly Besotted Challenge
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Purrfect Paper Creations said...

This is really cute--I love the polka dots!

Chris L.

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness, this looks lovely! I like the combination of the black on pink. Thank you so much for taking part, I really appreciate it :) x