24 Jun 2013

Running Bear......Little White Dove !!

Hi Tilda fans!!! There is still time to enter the Totally Tilda Challenge
you have until the end of this week,  the theme is
 "Going for a Song"
 See the challenge blog for more on the themes instructions & details.
******
This is my interpretation of the old song "Running bear"
......and this little Tilda is "My Little White Dove"
...well not mine she is the love of  Running Bear in the song! he he   
******
On my card this time I've used this fab Indian Tilda from the "Once upon a time collection"
I coloured her with Copics
papers are from the BoBunny Weekend Market collection
The die cut tag is from a Doo Hickey die
The sentiment is another one from my good friend Nicky's shop
and everything else is from my stash
 *******
Please pop over and join in the fun and enter for a chance to win
he fantastic prize that's up for grabs from our lovely sponsor......
The pretty little ribbon

The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop are having a huge closing down sale!! 
Everything is reduced to rock bottom prices including all ribbon, twine, 
mulberry paper flowers, rubber stamps and embellishments. 
 Hurry stocks are selling out fast - you can browse the sale HERE
 Pretty Little Ribbon Shop.
Also please pop over to the  Totally Tilda Challenge blog
to see all the fantastic examples
 my wonderfully talented DT girls have made.
Enjoy your afternoon
Hugs................

3 comments:

Crea S said...

She's beautifull! I'm in love with here too!
Hugs,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

janieworkum said...

Wat een beeldschone kaart Susie
groetjes Janie

Mary J said...

This is so gorgeous, Susie! I love the richness and how you used the dies!